- You can get a registration form and new patient questionnaire from the reception team or from the links below.
New Patient Questionnaire (.doc)
- Please fill these forms in and return to reception. Please make sure all fields are completed so your application is not delayed.
- The reception team will then pass your completed forms to a Doctor, who will then confirm you are within our Practice borders by signing the form and returning it to reception.
- The reception will then create a medical record for you based on the information given on the forms.
- Once you have been accepted by the Practice your GSM1 form will be sent to Central Operations to notify medical records of your transfer of Doctor’s Surgeries. Central operations will then forward your medical records from your previous Doctor’s.
- Within the first month of registering at the Practice please make an appointment for a new patient medical with either the Health Care Assistant or one of the Practice Nurses - Michelle or Nicola.
- You can make an appointment from the first day of registration. You will be advised of your named GP as soon as your registration is confirmed.
If you need to see a GP and are visiting the area for more than 24 hours but for less than three months, you can apply to register at the practice as a temporary resident.
- Please contact the reception to make an appointment to see a GP or Nurse, Please inform the reception team you are a temporary resident.
- The application can be made using a GMS3 form. (Link attached below or you can get one from the practice reception.)
- Please complete form and hand in to reception at least 15 minutes before your appointment, this gives the reception team time to register you before you see the GP.