The Patient - How You Can Help
- Patients should extend the same courtesy and politeness to the practice team as they would expect to receive.
- Please remember that appointments are for one person only. Where another family member needs to be seen, even for the same symptoms, you need to make a separate appointment.
- Whilst privacy will be respected by staff, patients should indicate whether they wish an appointment for routine information, ie test results, health checks etc.
- Request repeat prescriptions in good time.
- Seek help and advice for non-urgent conditions during normal surgery hours.
- Value and respect advice on treatment.
- Make every effort to be on time for appointments and to notify the practice, as soon as possible, if you are unable to keep the appointment.
- Understand that it is not the receptionists’ fault if the doctor is delayed.